Monday 2 December 2013

Colour Scheme


 After creating both my name and masthead for my music magazine, i decided another key concept for a music magazine is the colour scheme. Magzines will use colour scheme to make there magazine recognizable and attract readers. Throughout my magazine i will use black, white, red and purple. I want my magazine to stand out from the shelve a be a unique indie style. This will appeal strongly to my target audience as they prefer things that are slightly different.

I am most likely to use red and black in my magazine as it connotes darkness and violence what is a big thing involved in my particular genre. Indie music magazines are most stereotypically viewed. For example, in both KERRANG and  NME magazine they use a very similar colour scheme of black,white and red this is a stereotypical colour scheme of indie and rock magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment