Friday 29 November 2013

Image Ideas

Using PowerPoint I collected images from a social network Tumblr and also Google. To display to my audience a brief idea of what they will be seeing in my magazine‘GRANITE’. For my photo-shoot I would like to aimed to recreate some of these images. With the way the models are dressed and there funky appearance E.g. coloured hair and rock style fashion sense. These photographs have inspired me for my magazine; they look unique and eye catching and this is something I want my magazine to be seen as by my audience. I think these images are successful because the models and young and fresh faced, with tattoos and piercing. These are things my target audience are interested in.

The first set of images portray a powerfully and unique vibe, this is what
i want my front cover to be like. The body language of the models highlights a confident and lively atmosphere. This is what i want to portray + throughout my magazine. In my photo shoot I want to have a urban/grunge setting in my photo shoots it will be set out in Camden and Shoreditch. I will have graffiti walls in the background, with paint and art work on the walls. This will portray my magazine as a unique style. Rock music is more popular in the male audience, but I have chosen to have female models; I want to enhance how my magazine is unique.



No comments:

Post a Comment