Tuesday 3 December 2013

Equipment

 



Schools camera
Schools lights
Indesign Software
 
I have my own Canon SLR so I decided to do my photo shoot myself out of school, from using a high quality camera it makes the photo-shoot much easier as it enabled me to take hundreds of photos at great quality that could simply be look back on so I can select the best images for my magazine. For my photo-shoot outside of school I only used one piece of equipment what was my camera. However I prefer my photo-shoot from outside of school; the images are more unique and fit in my magazines target audience more than my photo-shoot that took place inside of school. However for my photo-shoot inside of school my images came out at a better quality because I used a high professional camera, a white back drop and lights. It took me a few minutes to set my photo-shoot out and to decide where I wanted the lights to be placed to reflect the best lighting and shadow on my model.After uploading my photos from my camera and putting them all together in a folder I singularly went through each individual photo and decided if I thought it was a good image. I had 80 photos to go through in total, so it took some time. I am now creating my magazine on Indesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment