Monday 30 September 2013

Production Diary 3

Throughout the weekend I was a extra on 'My mad fat diary' It was a fantastic experience because i was behind all of the scenes and saw what it was like to film a TV show and how much work went into it, for example all the make-up,costumes and props all the time put in to the surroundings to make everything perfect. The make-up artists and hair dressers were constantly going around and making sure every ones make-up and hair was all correct for the show. This made me think about my photo shoot and how much time and effort it takes for a successful shoot. I have planed where i want my photo shoot to take place either Camden or Shoreditch. I decided on these locations because the genre of music i am looking at is indie and these to areas are extremely funky and individual. I am going to have to model one boy and one girl, they will be dressed very fashionably but also different and bold. The female models make-up will be very bold and eyecatching, with either dark plum or red lips and dark eye make-up. This is to go in with the theme of my music magazine because it will be black,white and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment