Tuesday 10 September 2013

Haydon school magazine


 

This is a sketch of the front cover of my preliminary task magazine. I decided to focus of the topic of the schools canteen and things that the pupils would enjoying hearing about. I thought it was important to included the schools stag to reninforce that this is a 'school' magazine; highlight to the readers that they should feel a part of the magazines readership. I had photographs of the schools food and a few memebers of staff who worked in the canteen. This was to show childrens parents or people viewing the magazine who haven't seen the new canteen and common room a rough idea of the big changes that have taken place. It was important for me to advertise the schools website and Twitter; it will help the school have more follwers and people looking into what our school is about. It gives the readers a choice to find out more.

I also wrote down notes below to discuss why I will include certain aspects. I thought it was important to explain why I chose this design to discuss why I thought my design will be effective and successful. I made sure I included the school's logo to make it clear about what my specific magazine will be about. I also thought it was vital to include what sell lines I would have on my cover page and what what headings I would use for the contents page so it would be easy to create it later on.

My target audience would find my magazine very helpful as it includes all vital information they would need to find out about the school and they be able to keep updated through my magazine release.






No comments:

Post a Comment