Tuesday 1 October 2013

Audience Survey

I created a survey on 'SurveyMonkey' to help me find out what my target audience would enjoy and like to see inside my music magazine. This helped me get a good idea of how to set out my magazine and a reasonable price. I decided to ask my audience what social networks they used on a regular basis, what one gets the highest favourites I will then create this social networking site because I can advertise my magazine and loads of news and my monthly competition. I decided to create 8 questions that would summarise my magazine the best; I kept them very plain and simple so I didn’t bore my audience easily. One of my questions was ‘How often do you read music magazines’ I done this so I could get a general feel of my target audiences views. However this was a very important question because I needed to find out whether to publish my magazine weekly or monthly; if my magazine was monthly I would have to include a lot more information and time. But if it was weekly I could make my magazine smaller with less information. However I also incorporated more detailed questions such as ‘What social networking sites do you use the most?’ I thought this was a good idea because it portrays that I’m trying to make my magazine fit my target audience perfectly and to make it as successfully as possible. All of my questions used were given multiple choice answers so the participants felted like I wasn’t missing anyone one with a big range of answers.

This is the link for my survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MFTXNW3

No comments:

Post a Comment