Friday 29 November 2013

Masthead Designs

This power point displays how all the name ideas I generated. These words are related to the specific genre of music I have chosen, Indie and rock style magazine. I have decided to go with the name GRANITE. This word is short, catchy, simple and meaningful. This type of music genre has a strong heavy sound and beat. It will straight away will give the genre of music to the reader, making them easily recognise what  music magazine it is.
I had the chance to show the different types of font I could use for my Masthead. To get access to these unique and different font, I went on DaFont.com and have a surf on which fonts would be suitable for my magazine. I downloaded over 15 different font, saved them and dragged them into NexusFont. NexusFont was a great application to use to open up all the fonts at the same time. I used the possible colours I will use for my magazine. This task is part of planning my magazine and the first bit is to think of a name, and making a brain storm with ideas of the magazine name I want as well as the type of masthead I want to use can be easy into producing my final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment