Monday 7 October 2013

Production Diary 4

Throughout this weeks media lesson I have been going over my coursework and improving things, such as re doing my audience profile because firstly i only looked at one person. Now I have a perfect male and female that are the target audience for my magazine. I also interviewed my friend Gemma and asked her for her opionion on my proposal and uploaded the short video to Youtube. I started thinking of how I want to layout my magazine and found some magazines that I inspire mine to look like. E.g. NME and Kerrang. I went into Tescos today and had a look at all of the magazines and compared the difference in the fonts and how they portray what age and genre there magzagines are aimed at. For example Top of the pops have a very circle and flowing font. This emphasis that this magazine is aimed at a feminine audience. However rock magazines font is very oversized, bold and edgy. This reinforces that this is mainly aimed at the male audience however, some females will also enjoy reading rock magazines. Yesterday I started to collect images for my mood board, and chose a song that I thought fitted in well with my music genre. I chose a song by the The arctic monkeys because there music varies between indie and rock for each song; I think there music fits in well with the style of my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment