Tuesday 15 October 2013

Production Diary 5

This weekend I went down to Camden and Shoreditch to do my photo shoot with Charlotte. I decided to pick these locations because they are unique areas with loads of funky paintings and unique shops. Most of my target audience shop in these places, so if they see this as my location it will attract them into buying my magazine. I took many different images at different angles and styles so I had a wide selection of photographs to choose from. The top image is perfect for my double page contents page because Charlottes facial expressions represents a cheeky confident look; most rock artists are very confident. Her clothing is very dark an punk like with the tartan leather coat. However charlottes hair is very messy and unusual. Most rock/indie artists have messy hair or uncut facial hair. The painting of the girl in the background looks like Charlotte as they have similar hair and eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment