Wednesday 26 February 2014

Process of change throughout my contents page




Left hand side is a close up of a part of my contents page, on the right hand side i have displayed the changes.
I decided to make some small changes within the layout of my contents page, firstly I've added some images of some artists i have talked about on the front cover and the band index. This has mainly been done to attract the audience into buying my magazine more. I needed to add a range of different images with different models to make my magazine more realistic and professional. There was too much space on my first contents page that needed to be filled up. If you're paying £4.50 for my magazine it has to be at a high professional standard with good quality images and layout. From my audience feed back of my first draft the audience picked up on my contents page not having a subscription box, I have now created one on my final contents page. This will appeal to my target audience because, they'll be paying £1.50 extra but the magazine will be delivered directly to their front door. So they will have to receive it every month. This is extremely beneficial for GRANITE; we'll receive more money and have people having to receive our magazine for at least one year through a subscription.

Another change that has been made on my contents page is adding one more sell line on the 'On the cover' this has been done because it was something that i had displayed to the audience on the front of my magazine but I had forgotten to include it underneath this heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment