Tuesday 7 January 2014

Contact Sheet




This has allowed me to view all of my images in a small format to pick what images I like best for my final creation. After producing my contact sheet using Photoshop, I decided to print of my contact sheet and by using a magnifying glass I could clearly see the detail within all my images and able to pick my favourite outcomes.

I decided to do so, as seen in many other professional photoshoots, this technique is used to be able to demonstrate how the image will look once printed out in a real life copy of the magazine. After doing so, it was clear that several of the images would be suitable for my magazine by attracting my target audience and suiting the genre of my magazine through the clothing and body language shown.

  From my contact sheet it is clear that I have used a range of shots from close-ups to long shots, moreover the use of outfits I have used and facial expressions/body language from my model make it clear what type of magazine I have created. Although nearly all of my photos were appropriate to use in my actual product, some were harder to edit due to the background being patterned and very detailed therefore were not included in the final production.


No comments:

Post a Comment